Thursday, March 29, 2018

He is Risen - Easter Card - Strawberry Jude Stamps

He is Risen


I love how soft and pretty this card turned out.


I used this stamp set from Strawberry Jude Stamps. 
I stamped the flower several times on some watercolor paper. . .


For my back ground I used watercolor paper and did an ombre blue watercolor wash.
After it dried I stamped the sentiment in a blue ink and added it to my card base.


I decide to put the flowers in the corner, 
I used white flowers on the bottom and then attached the 
yellow flower with some foam tape for a little dimension. 
I added a little wink of stella to the center of the flowers and then added some clear sequins.

I love how this card turned out! 
I want to try it for other occasions!

I am entering this card in the following challenges:





Thank you so much for stopping by!

Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!! 


2 comments:

  1. very pretty, fabulous background! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete