Friday, March 9, 2018

Rock N Roll Lunch Note Cards - Strawberry Jude Stamps

Rock N Roll Lunch Note Cards - Strawberry Jude Stamps


Ok, So I have been wanting to make these since the first time I saw this set!

Yesterday my son asked if I had put a note in his lunch and I had to tell him no. . . I realized I had yet to make these note cards for his lunch!

They were super easy and took like no time at all and are super cute!


So I had some images already stamped and colored.
Whenever I am leisurely crafting I always try to stamp and color extra images. . . 
It is so nice to have things on hand ready to put on a card! 


I have these little note cards that are 3x3, perfect to put in a lunch box!
I have bought a lot of patterned paper lately, I looked through my stash and found 4 perfect patterns!


I cut the squares at 2 3/4 so that there was a little bit of a boarder on the card.



I attached an image to each card front and stamped a little sentiment on the inside with plenty of room for me to add a little note later. . . . 

I think these turned out great and know they are going to be a great hit!

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!! 


1 comment:

  1. These are totally awesome! He will love getting these!

    ReplyDelete