Thursday, March 15, 2018

Rainbow Box Card - Strawberry Jude Stamps

Rainbow Box Card


Ok, I am on a box card kick this week!
I just can't help it!
I LOVE this die!


Here is another great patterned paper that I found!
I used the Raibow and Roses set from Strawberry Jude Stamps.
I stamped my images in Versafine ink.


I used Prisma Color colored pencils to color in the rainbow.
I stamped my solid clouds with Distress Oxide ink in Faded Jeans.
I added stickles to the outline of my clouds.


I used some acetate strips to add all my images to the box card.


I love how the clouds look like they are floating!

I love how this card turned out! 
The patterned paper went great with this set!

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment