Monday, March 26, 2018

Happy Birthday Bunny Shaker Card - Beth Duff Designs

Happy Birthday Bunny


I used this free digi stamp from the last challenge at Beth Duff Designs


I printed the image out, 
colored it with copic markers and 
cut them out with the Scan-n-Cut



I die cut all my pieces needed for my card. 
I decided I would make it a shaker card!
These are all Lawn Fawn dies.

Time to assemble! 


I added my acetate to my shaker window and 
placed my grass die cut. 
I also created my shaker well by adding a 
double layer of foam tape.


I added my base panel to my card front, 
measured out my sequins, 
Melon Drop sequins from Craftin Desert Divas
and placed my shaker well on top.

To finish off the card I added my bunny and die cut sentiment to the front and added a few sequins.

Join us for Beth Duff Designs very first Release Week! 
April 1st -April 8th 2018

Join the Beth Duff Designs Facebook Fan Club to stay up to date on release information and to see sneak peeks of the sets! 
They are super cute, you are not going to want to miss them!

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!!


1 comment: