Wednesday, April 4, 2018

New Baby To Love - Doodles Paper Playground

 Rub-A-Dub-Dub


As soon as I got these sequins I knew they would be great for a baby bathtub shaker!


I stamped my bathtub and cut the inner part out with my Scan-n-Cut.


I added the bubbles to the bath tub and used a die around the image to create my top panel. 
While I was die cutting I also did my base panels. 
I choose yellow so that this card can be given to anyone who is expecting. . . 


I layered my base panels and stamped out some 
cute rubber duckys and colored them with copic markers.


I created the shaker well and filled it sequins.

 

I put a backing on the shaker well and then leveled out the rest of the panel with a double layer of foam tape and then added it to my card base.


I added my sentiment in a matching yellow ink.


I placed my rubber ducky, and a few sequins to the front of the card.
I added some Wink of Stella on the bubbles then a good layer of  glossy accents.


I used Fairy Dust Sparkle Blends from 
Doodles Paper Playground.
I love the iridescent sequins 
and it has so many shapes. 

Pick up your own pack of Sparkle Blends at www.whiterosecraftsllc.com 

There are more great Sparkle Blends and a large assortment of items for all your crafty projects!

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!! 


FacebookInstagramYouTube

2 comments:

  1. Adorable Fawn, love the texture you added with the background... Two things I love are interactive and CAS...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is the absolute sweetest! I love that you decided to make the bath tub the shaker space! And that sequin mix is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete