Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Make A Wish - Doodle Paper Playgrounds

Make A Wish


I really love to make shaker cards! 
This one turned out a little different than what I had originally planned on doing but it is still great!


I used the Lawn Fawn Flirty Frames Set. 
I stamped on some sturdy watercolor paper and 
then used the Scan-n-Cut to cut out only the inside.


I had a dragon already pre-colored from LF Critters Ever After set 
so I used a sentiment from that set and a few stars. 


I am doing things a little bit different on this shaker. 
I created my shaker wells and put the sequins in the well. 
Then I cut some backing papers for my wells.


I added the paper to the back of the wells and then also added some additional foam tape to level out the back of  the card so that it is sturdy when I attach it to the card base.


I had trimmed down my panel so I created a black base panel ad adhered it to my card base. 
Because I added paper to the back of the shaker wells, 
you will see the patterned paper through the shaker windows 
but the black base panel on the edges.

I added my dragon to the front and a few sequins.



I used Purple Passion Sparkle Blends from Doodles Paper Playground.
I love the fimo flowers and the iridescent cup flower sequins. 
This mix also has some bigger disk sequins which look  great in the shaker window!

Pick up your own pack of Sparkle Blends at www.whiterosecraftsllc.com 
There are more great Sparkle Blends and a large assortment of items for all your crafty projects!

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!! 


1 comment:

  1. This looks great! Love the way you did the shaker wells!

    ReplyDelete