Monday, March 12, 2018

Avocado Box Card - Beth Duff Designs

I'm the Good Kind of Fat


EEK! I love this card sooo much!


I have been buying lots of patterned paper lately and when I saw this paper I knew that I had to use it with this image from Beth Duff Designs recent creative design team call. 
I printed the image out and colored it with my copic markers.


I used the pop up box card die from Lawn Fawn to create my box card! 


I put the box together and decided that I was going to put my avocado in some clouds.
 I used clear acetate to add a few floating stars also!


I also got some washi tape that matched the paper and decided to use that for my sentiment. There were three sentiments on the washi, I thought this one was the cutest! I placed the washi on some white card stock and used this banner die to cut it out and create a banner edge on both sides.

This digi stamp will be available during 
Beth Duff Designs very first Release Week! 
April 1st -April 8th 2018

Join the Beth Duff Designs Facebook Fan Club to stay up to date on release information and to see sneak peeks of the sets! 
They are super cute, you are not going to want to miss them!

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!! 


2 comments:

  1. What an adorable, FUNNY card!! How perfect was that washi tape for the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete