Monday, August 14, 2017

Hope Your Birthday Is A SMASH!



Hope Your Birthday Is A SMASH!


I used the Year Seven Lawn Fawn stamp for this cute birthday card. 

I started with created a base panel using watercolor paper. I added my sentiment first. . . I followed the sentiment that came with the set but for the last word I used Quinns ABC's. I did this so that I could color the last word and really get it to stand out! 

I added three sections of color to create the background and colored in my letters using watercolors. I chose these colors because they kinda make more of a masculine card and I have a hard time doing those! 

I stamped my image with Copic friendly ink and colored them using Copics. I used the matching die to cut them out and then adhered them right to my base panel.

I really like how this card turned out. . . It was pretty easy to create, in fact I made 10 for a card swap!

I am entering this card in the following challenge:


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!!



1 comment:

  1. Wow, this card is so fun! I love the combination of fonts for the sentiment and the beautiful watercolor backdrop! Thanks for sharing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete