Wednesday, March 7, 2018

You Are Out Of This World - Doodles Paper Playground Sparkle Blends

You Are Out Of This World - Doodles Paper Playground Sparkle Blends


I have been addicted to buying patterned paper lately. 

I saw this paper and thought it would make a great background for a galaxy card!


I decided to use Lawn Fawn's Out Of This World stamp set. I colored the images with copic markers and use the matching dies to cut them out.


I cut out my shaker frame by using some nesting dies. I wanted to put my spaceman inside the shaker but wanted him to stay suspended and not get lost. I made an extra cut of the space man and used it to create a backing to my image so that I could attach him to a piece of clear fishing line. I put the ends of the line in between the foam layers at the top and bottom of the card.


Time for sequins! I added my base panels to my card and then put my pile of sequins in the middle. I used the Silver Lining Sparkle Blends for this card. I am a silver girl at heart and love that this mix has stars and some micro beads, perfect for space card!


I used a sentiment form the stamp set and white heat embossed it on some black paper. I die cut it out using a banner die. 
I added the sentiment and some planets to the front of the card.


Pick up your own pack of Sparkle Blends at www.whiterosecraftsllc.com 

There are more great Sparkle Blends and a large assortment of items for all your crafty projects!

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment