Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Thanks A Bushel - Doodles Paper Playground

Thanks A Bushel



☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆


For this card I wanted to do a blended back ground with a stencil. 
I used water color paper and taped my stencil on top of my base panel.


I use Distress Oxide colors that reminded me of cranberries to go with my sequins mix. 
Aged Mahogany, Fired Brick and Tattered Rose


I flicked some perfect pearl water on my panel and also added some gold flecks with gold paint.


I stamped my images from the Lawn Fawn Thanks A Bushel set on the same watercolor paper. 
I colored them with Zig Clean Color markers.
I used the Lawn Fawn Slide On Over circles for my shaker frame.


I added my base panel to my card base and stamped the sentiment from the same set.


I used the same die to cut circles from fun foam for my shaker well.
I measured out my sequins and added the shaker window.


I added two layers of the foam to my images so they would be the same height as my shaker.
I finished the card by adding a few sequins from the mix to the front of the card.


For this card I used the Sparkle Blend Very Cranberry from the new release - Available Today!! 

I am really loving the flat glitter sequins! 
They are my favorite new addition to the sparkle blends this release!

There are more great Sparkle Blends and a large assortment of items for all your crafty projects over at White Rose Crafts!


I will be entering this card in the following challenges:





Thank you so much for stopping by!
Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!!


☆ Facebook ☆ Instagram ☆ YouTube ☆


1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card!!! Your background looks fantastic. I really love the ombré. Thanks so much for joining us this week for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.
    Misty

    ReplyDelete