Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Many Thanks - Doodles Paper Playground

Many Thanks


☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆



I used Lawn Fawn Happy Harvest stamp set.
I decided I wanted to paper piece the scarecrows clothes and hat. 
I stamped his shirt and hat on the plaid and went with blue for his overalls.


I fussy cut them out and glued them all together.


I stamped and die cut the scarecrow and added the clothes.


I colored the pumpkins with copic markers.


I cut my base panels and stamped my sentiment.


I added the acetate and double layer of foam tape.
I placed my base panel on my card front, I used a top folding card base for this one.


I laid out my sequins and added my top panel.


I added all my images and also added some sequins to the front.


For this card I used the Sparkle Blend Be-Leaf in Yourself from 
Doodles Paper Playgrounds new August release. 

I am really loving the flat glitter sequins and 
this mix has cute little maple leaves!

There are more great Sparkle Blends and a large assortment of items for all your crafty projects over at White Rose Crafts!


I am also entering this card in the following challenges:






Thank you so much for stopping by!
Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!!


☆ Facebook ☆ Instagram ☆ YouTube ☆

2 comments:

  1. I love your Autumn shaker card, Fawn! Great mix of sequin colors, and your scarecrow is adorable. The plaid is a great touch, and your pumpkin coloring is beautiful. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! hugs, Maura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Autumn shaker card, love your paper pieced scarecrow.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete