Monday, August 20, 2018

Hello Sunshine Box Card - Beth Duff Designs

Hello Sunshine


☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆


I decided to make a box card!
I die cut all my box card pieces and stamped/cut/colored my images from
Beth Duff Designs stamp set Pool Party


I put together the box portion. . . 


Added some die cut waves and decorative panels.


I wanted my little pool girl to be floating in the waves so I cut off her legs!!! 
But now she loots like she is having a great time! LOL!


I added the beach ball with a piece of acetate so that I looks like it is being 
tossed around by the waves.


I added glossy accents to the beach ball and some stickles to the unicorn horn.
I also added glitter accents to the wave die cuts and the waves on the decorative panels.
After it was all put together I also decided to add a sentiment to the front panel.

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!!


☆ Facebook ☆ Instagram ☆ YouTube ☆

No comments:

Post a Comment