Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Think Pretty Thoughts - Doodles Paper Playground


Think Pretty Thoughts


☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆


I started by die cutting my base panels.
Then I stamped my image and sentiment on to my smaller panel.
This is the Unicorn stamp set from Sweet Stamp Shop.


I die cut my shaker windows using a cloud die from Lawn Fawn.
Then I colored my image with some copic markers and added wink of Stella to the unicorn.


I added the acetate and standard double layer of foam tape tot he back of my panel.


I added my base panel to my card front, measured out my sequins and 
then placed my top panel down.

To finish the card I added additional sequins to the front.

For this card I used the Sparkle Blend Majestic from 
Doodles Paper Playgrounds new August release. 

I am really loving this mix with the pink and gold and white and this mix has little unicorn heads! It is so cute!

There are more great Sparkle Blends and a large assortment of items for all your crafty projects over at White Rose Crafts!


Thank you so much for stopping by!
Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!!


☆ Facebook ☆ Instagram ☆ YouTube ☆

No comments:

Post a Comment