Thursday, August 9, 2018

Flippin Amazing - Beth Duff Designs

Flippin Amazing



For this card I used the Seas the Day stamp set from Beth Duff Designs new summer release.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆


I started by die cutting my top panel and adding the slider track.
I placed my panel on the card base so that I could place the 
cut out in the correct place. 
Doing this makes the card look better, the pattern is pretty seamless 
instead of have a white path right in the center of your card!


I added two layers of foam tape to the back of the top panel. 
I needed to add a little bit more foam tape to the center of the card
for some support but it turned out ok.
Just make sure that you have enough room for the penny 
slider to move up and down the track.


The penny slider!
I use a single penny and us a single layer of foam tape.
I did add a little piece of score tape to both sides of the foam tape just 
because the Scor tape seems to stick better to the penny and 
I do not want it to come apart.
I placed the penny behind the panel in the track.

*Also, I wanted my mermaid to actually flip and spin around instead of just sliding so I made the foam tape on the penny smaller than the sliding track. If I had made it longer she would only slide and not flip around.*



Then I attached my mermaid to the penny slider and added the 
panel to card base.


I die cut a banner and stamped my sentiment then 
I added the rest of my images and a few clear sequins!

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!!


☆ Facebook ☆ Instagram ☆ YouTube ☆

No comments:

Post a Comment