Saturday, August 25, 2018

Sliding Pool Party - Beth Duff Designs August Blog Hop

Pool Party!!!!

Hello and thank you for joining us for the Beth Duff Designs August blog hop! We are happy to have you hopping along with us! Our team and guest designers have created some amazing projects to share with you. Hop along to get some BDD inspiration.


☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

For this card I used the Pool Party stamp set



I cut two base panels from Lawn Fawn Vanilla Malt card stock.


I stamped and colored my image and sentiment onto the smaller base panel.


Next I die cut my slider track.


For my slider I use a penny.
I put a single piece of foam tape onto the penny.


The back of the top panel get a double layer of foam tape.
That creates space for the penny to slide freely.
I attached the beach ball to the front of the penny.


Next was to attach the panel to the card base.

To finish the card I added a few clear sequins and some star sequins.


Your next stop on the hop is with Mary Kay!

You are Here! ---> Fawn
Thank you so much for stopping by!
Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!!


☆ Facebook ☆ Instagram ☆ YouTube ☆

6 comments: