Monday, August 6, 2018

Mermaid Hello Shaker Card - Beth Duff Designs

Mermaid Hello


For this card I used the Seas the Day stamp set from Beth Duff Designs new summer release.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆


I started by stamping my images on watercolor paper so that I could 
color them using Mission gold watercolors.


I had this super pretty holographic patterned paper that I wanted to use for this shaker card. 
I die cut it to fit my card base and then also die cut the shaker window.

I wanted to keep the whole pattern intact so the circle I cut out is going to be the back of the shaker.
 I placed the panel on my card base and adhered the circle to the card base so that it would be in the correct place .


Time for foam tape!
So since I attached my circle to the card base, I am adding all the foam to the card base 
and will put my panel on top once everything is ready to be assembled.
I added a double layer of foam tape all around my circle and on the edges of the card 
base to give the top panel some support.
I filled my well with some pretty peachy/holo star confetti.


I placed the panel on top making sure to really make sure the panel adhered 
to the foam tape so no stars escaped!


Next step is to add my images!
I also added a die cut hello from Simon Says Stamp.

Normally this is where I would add some matching sequins to the front of the card, 
however since this patterned paper is already really pretty I didn't think they were needed.


Thank you so much for stopping by!
Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!!


☆ Facebook ☆ Instagram ☆ YouTube ☆

No comments:

Post a Comment