Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Love - Fuse Tool Shaker Card - Doodles Paper Playground


LOVE


☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆


I picked out my papers to match my Strawberry Field sequins.
I used a die that I got from My Favorite Things, I believe as an add on. . . 
I was unable to find it on the website.


I die cut my base panels with Lawn Fawn stitched rectangle dies.


And used the MFT die on my top panel to create a space for my "shaker"


I say "shaker" because I actually used my fuse tool to create a shaker pocket
that I attached to the back of my front panel. 
It still does shake though. . . 


I added a single layer of foam tape to the back of the card and attached it to my card base.


For some decor on the card I added a few sequins and this cute little 
rainbow from Beth Duff Designs Unicorn Farts set. 
I already had it colored up and it matched my card perfectly
I also added some winks of Stella to the letters to help them pop a bit.



For this card I used the Sparkle Blend Strawberry Fields 

I love all the pink and red shades in this blend! 
Little micro beads and cute little fimo strawberries.

There are more great Sparkle Blends and a large assortment of items for all your crafty projects over at White Rose Crafts!



I will be entering this card in the following challenges:







Thank you so much for stopping by!
Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!!


☆ Facebook ☆ Instagram ☆ YouTube ☆

4 comments:

  1. This is awesome, Fawn. Thanks so much for sharing with us. Have a great week!
    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these big word dies, Fawn, and your card is fun with the shaker element added! Thanks for playing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful shaker card. So glad you joined our Challenge at Word Art Wednesday. I hope you'll join us again soon. I want to leave you with the inspiration of God's Word in 2 Peter 3:9 which says, "The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance." Have a blessed week.

    JO ANN
    https://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete