Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Wilderness Happy Birthday - Beth Duff Designs

Wilderness Happy Birthday


The I'd Rather be Glamping stamp set is perfect 
for the outdoorsy guy, or gal in your life.

My sister and brother-in-law love to be outdoors, 
but not in a glamping kind of way. . . No Problem! 

I used the tent instead of the camper and placed it in the 
middle of a forest, perfect birthday card!


I stamped and colored all of my images. . . I wasn't sure if this was going to be enough trees!


I wanted to make a box card, they are so much fun to decorate!
I die cut all my pieces and put it together.


I then added all my images to the box card. 
I used the Birthday sentiment from the Let's Eat Cake set.


Cute little sign!


Tent and fire. . .


This card turned out perfectly!

I cannot wait to send it out!

There is an Anything Goes Challenge 
All you have to do is us a Beth Duff Designs image!
If you haven't gotten any stamps yet there are free images available in the facebook group! Hope to see you there!

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!!


☆ Facebook ☆ Instagram ☆ YouTube ☆

No comments:

Post a Comment