Thursday, May 31, 2018

Happy Birthday Dude - Beth Duff Designs


Happy Birthday

Hello! I am back with a masculine birthday card using the Fathers Day Digi from Beth Duff Designs.




I printed the image out and die cut it using a stitched rectangle die.


I covered the dude with masking fluid so that I could create a 
colorful ink smooshed background.


I used Distress Ink Oxides in Salty Ocean, Blue Print Sketch, 
Lucky Clover and Faded Jeans.
I think I get a little better at this technique every time I try it. . . 



Now I can peel off the masking fluid. . . 
This stuff is really great! 
Makes it easy to create a great single layer card. . . 


I added a black base panel and since it is a masculine card I didn't put any 
glitter dots or sequins but I did put a little bit of glossy accents n his monocle. . . .



Every purchase at Beth Duff Designs between now and 
Sunday, June 17th, Father's Day, 
will get this free Digi Father's Day Stamp Set.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:





Thank you so much for stopping by!
Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!!


☆ Facebook ☆ Instagram ☆ YouTube ☆

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Masculine cards can be so tough but you have a stuning card here. Neat idea to keep the stamp monochrome to make it pop against the ink smooshed background. Beautiful ink smooshing! Thank you so much for joining us on Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge xx Ankita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool guy on your awesome background! Really pops with the black frame! Thanks for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! hugs, Maura

    ReplyDelete