Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Happy Graduation Shaker Card - Doodles Paper Playground

Happy Graduation


I finally go this set from Lawn Fawn and couldn't wait to use it!


I used my Cricut to cut my shaped shaker window out of card stock 
and then used a stitched rectangle die to get the sized panel I wanted.

*Here is the link to my cricut project - Just for the shaker window.



And a quick video showing how I did it!


I added my base panel to my card base and the 
acetate to the back of my front panel.


I colored my images with copic markers and used the 
Scan N Cut to cut them out.


I decided that it would be easier for me to decorate the front 
panel before I attached it to the card base. 
I added my images with a single layer of foam tape 
so they popped off the page.


Then I added a double layer of foam tap on the back, 
to create the well and also to support the rest of the card front.


For this card I used the Sparkle Blend Silver Linings

I love this blend, I am a silver girl and it has 
star confetti, seed beads, gems. . . a little bit of everything! 
Plus, it will go with any card you are making!

Pick up your own pack of Sparkle Blends at www.whiterosecraftsllc.com 

There are more great Sparkle Blends and a large assortment of items for all your crafty projects!


I am entering this card in the following Challenge:




Thank you so much for stopping by!
Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!!


☆ Facebook ☆ Instagram ☆ YouTube ☆

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful shaker card! Very striking! And I love how you showed all the steps of how it came together. Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete