Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Happy Birthday Sequin Balloon - Doodles Paper Playground

Happy Birthday


I have been wanting to try this technique for quite some time! 
I love how it turned out and cannot wait to do it again!


I made my two panel pieces, 
Pink base and a patterned top.
I used a balloon die to cut the window out of the center.


I placed my top panel on my bottom panel and traced the inside of my die cut. . . You can barley see it on the base panel. . . 


I added a piece of score tap to my base panel that is 
big enough to cover my outline.
Time to add sequins!!


I placed the sequins in my outlined image, i made sure to over lay the pencil line so that if I didn't place the top panel in the exact same spot you wouldn't be able to tell. This actually took a little bit of time, just to make sure that everything looked good where it was placed. . . 


I used a single layer of foam adhesive to the back of the 
top panel and placed it on the base panel.


I used some Lawn Fawn silver and white twine to 
add a bow and string to the balloon.


I added this banner from Lawn Fawn to the bottom of  the card. 


For this card I used the Sparkle Blend Pretty in Pink

Pick up your own pack of Sparkle Blends at www.whiterosecraftsllc.com 

There are more great Sparkle Blends and a large assortment of items for all your crafty projects!

I am entering this card in the Lawn Fawnatics Sketch Challenge!


Thank you so much for stopping by!
Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!!


☆ Facebook ☆ Instagram ☆ YouTube ☆

1 comment:

  1. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along at Lawn Fawnatics challenge. xx

    ReplyDelete