Thursday, May 17, 2018

Ombre Happy Birthday - Beth Duff Designs

Happy Birthday


I really like this card!
My original aim was to make some thing a little more masculine,
However this could be recreated in any color and it would be great!!


I taped down my panel so that it would not move around.
I used the circle of jewels stencil from The crafters workshop and taped it down 
so it wouldn't move around on me.


I decided to do this card in blue and used these 4 colors from Lawn Fawn. 
I used the makeup sponges to apply the ink and they worked great!


EEK! I don't have a lot of stencils but I love how they turn out!


I trimmed down my stenciled panel and die cut a dark blue base panel.


I heat embossed this birthday sentiment from Beth Duff Designs Lets Eat Cake .
I love how big and both this sentiment is and love the font! 
It is my favorite Happy Birthday.


To finish the card off I added some crystal clear sequins from Neat and Tangled.

I love how this card turned out!
I love that I can use it for one of the guys in my life.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:


Thank you so much for stopping by!
Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!!


☆ Facebook ☆ Instagram ☆ YouTube ☆

3 comments:

  1. Love your ombre stencilling, Fawn - such a pretty card in my favorite color! Thank you for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card, love that stencil, and the ombre effect is amazing. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, love your ombre background
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete