Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Shaker Bookmarkers - Doodles Paper Playgound

Shaker Bookmarks


I used a die from Craftin Desert Divas for these bookmarks. 
It made making these very easy!


I started by cutting all the circles that I needed. 


I used one circle to create the top frame.


The circle die also cuts the perfect piece of acetate! 
I attached it to the back of my frame with some score tape.


I added a double layer of foam and filled the shaker well with sequins and added placed the back piece to complete the shaker.


So to add my mini shaker to a paperclip I use scor tape.
I put score tape on the back of the shaker and on the backing piece.


Remove the backing on the the scor tape and place your paper clip then place the backing piece.


The shaker was a little plain so I added this cute little bear from my colored stash.


I made a second shaker, I prefer my bookmarks to not to stick out the top 
so this one will actually sit inside my book. 



For this card I used the Breakfast at Tiffy's
from Doodles Paper Playgrounds.

I love brown and this shade of blue together, it is one of my favorite combos!
I like that this blend has like 3 different sizes of pearls in it and some little diamonds.

Pick up your own pack of Sparkle Blends at www.whiterosecraftsllc.com 

There are more great Sparkle Blends and a large assortment of items for all your crafty projects!

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!!


☆ Facebook ☆ Instagram ☆ YouTube ☆

No comments:

Post a Comment