Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Star Shaker Gift Tags - Doodles Paper Playground

Star Shaker Gift Tags


My sister had babies. . . Twins. 
Almost two years ago!
We are getting ready to attend their birthday and
wanted to make some super special 
gift tags for their gifts


I used a banner die from Craftin Desert Divas for my tag shape.


I didn't have room on my tags for full names so 
I just did initials with Lawn Fawns Quinns Capitol ABCs


I stuck to my star theme and used a 
single small star on one of the tags.
For the other tag I used Lawn Fawn 
Starry Backdrops.


Fun Part! 
I used Jillibean Soup Shape Shakers to 
hold my sequins for these tags. 
I filled the shape shaker with sequins, removed the backing and placed my tag to cover the back.


To finish the tag I colored in the initial with matching copic markers, punched a hole in the upper corner and used some Lawn Fawn silver and white twine so that I can tie the tag to the gifts.


For this card I used the Sparkle Blend Orange You Glad and Green with Envy
Pick up your own pack of Sparkle Blends at www.whiterosecraftsllc.com 
There are more great Sparkle Blends and a large assortment of items for all your crafty projects!

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!!


☆ Facebook ☆ Instagram ☆ YouTube ☆

No comments:

Post a Comment