Thursday, January 25, 2018

You're A Rock Star

You're A Rock Star



I used a stamp set from Strawberry Jude Stamps, Rockin' with Monkey and Rhino.



I started this card by cutting all my layers. Even though I think this stamp is geared towards boys, I think that using pink makes this a perfect card for a little girl! I love this color combo together!



I stamped my images on watercolor paper and colored them using Mission Gold watercolors. Used my Scan n Cut to cut the images out. I added some wink of Stella to the rock candy and coated them in glossy accents so they are all nice and shiny.

 


I layered up my base panels and adhered them to my card base. I opted to got horizontal for this card. I used foam tape to attach my images since I had so many flat layers.


I finished the card with some glitter enamel dots. I usually keep the inside of my card blank but I added a sentiment to this one since I did not put it on the outside.

Stamp Set Used:
Rockin' with Monkey and Rhino





Thank you so much for stopping by!

Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!!


2 comments:

  1. Love your fun card
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is adorable! And I know how much you love layers!! This one is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete