Saturday, January 27, 2018

Sorry I'm Slow

Sorry I'm Slow



I used Lawn Fawn Year Two set for this card. I stamped the turtle then gave him the hat and present. I colored everything with Prismacolor colored pencils. I used a wink of Stella pen on the hat and on part of his shell to add a little sparkle to this card.

For this card I was going for CAS. . . So hard for me to do, I always wanna fill up the white space and put enamel dots everywhere!!!  I decided to use a patterned paper as a frame around my image to get rid of the white space but still keep is CAS.

I am entering this card in the following challenge:


Thank you so much for stopping by!

Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!! 

1 comment:

  1. Such a super cute card! Love the bit of shimmer you've added with the Wink of Stella! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete