Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Get Well Soon

Get Well Soon


I cased this card from one that I found on Pintrest, I love all the layers!

I stamped my images and used Prismacolor Colored pencils to color them then die cut them out.

I received this new die for Christmas, the Lawn Fawn Fancy Scalloped rectangles - I love it!!! I used that die for my base and used stitched rectangles for my other layers, layered them up and adhered them to my card base.

I stamped and die cut my sentiment. 

I used foam tape to add my banner and images so they pop off the page. I added a few satin red sequins.

I love how this card turned out and want to make more with variation on the theme!

I am entering this card in the following challenges:







Thank yo so much for stopping by!

Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!! 


4 comments:

  1. Hi Fawn!
    What a fabulous card. Thanks so much for sharing your artistic talents with us. It's always a treat to have you play along. Have a fabulous week, and please stop by again soon.
    Karen Letchworth
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your fabulous card! Those images are so cute! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a cute get well card, certainly would cheer up someone ill.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! We are grateful that you joined our Challenge here at Word Art Wednesday. Leaving you with the inspiration tat comes from God's Word in Romans 1:17 which says, "For in the gospel the righteousness of God is revealed—a righteousness that is by faith from first to last, just as it is written: “The righteous will live by faith.” Have a blessed week.

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete