Saturday, January 27, 2018

We Blend Well Together

We Blend Well Together



I love how this card turned out. 
It is nothing special except that I was able to figure out how to have my ScanNCut2 cut out the inside of the blender so I could make it a shaker, so personal victory!

First I colored my images using Prismacolor colored pencils.I knew I wanted to make this have a shaker part in the blender but I am horrible at cutting things by hand! I used my ScanNCut2 to cut the inside of the blender out. . . Long Story, LOL!

Since I was making a shaker card i didn't want to cut out the blender so I used a larger circle die to get a great shaker shape. I used the same die to put my shaker window and my shaker backing. I then put my shaker piece together.

I cut and layered my base panels and also cut a banner for my sentiment and used a matching ink color. I added some hearts to the front of my shaker and my banner. I attached my shaker and my banner to my card then added my little bag of frozen berries.

I am entering this card in the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge: Inspiration Board



Thank you so much for stopping by!

Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!!


2 comments:

  1. tee-hee!! love the shaker blender!! amazing!! and sooooo clever! thank you so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete