Monday, January 22, 2018

Breathe

Breathe


I used a stitched rectangle die on watercolor paper for my base panel since I want to watercolor my feathers. I stamped the image with my mini Misti so that I could get a really good dark image.


I used blue for my feathers and added a few stamped splotches from the stamp set. 
I also added some watercolor flecks.


I added some second generation stamping of the star and moon from the set. 
I wanted them to be on the card but didn't really want them to very prominent.



That's it!

After it dried I attached the panel to a standard card base.

Stamp Set:

Strawberry Jude Stamps is having a moving sale and everything is 20% off right now so it is a great time to get some great sets!

I am entering this card in the following challenge:



Thank you so much for stopping by!

Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!! 


1 comment:

  1. Fab card. Love the spatters. Thank You for playing along Simon Says Stamp Add a Sentiment Challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete