Thursday, June 28, 2018

You are Amazing - Unicorn Farts - Beth Duff Designs

You are Amazing 



stamp set for this card.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆


I die cut my base panels using Lawn Fawn dies 
and some great patterned paper I just got.


I clear heat embossed my unicorn and 
colored it with copic markers.


I stamped a sentiment on my top panel.


I attached my unicorn with a mini wobbler. . . 
I love these things!


So cute!!


I added my panels to my card base.
I added a few white stars to finish my card 
and I love it!!

Quick, Easy and Super cute card!

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 



Thank you so much for stopping by!
Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!!


☆ Facebook ☆ Instagram ☆ YouTube ☆

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet card! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete