Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Unicorn Farts Easel Card - Beth Duff Designs

Unicorn Farts Easel Card


I created this easel card using 

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆


For this easel card I started with my card base that was 4.25x12,
Then it needs to be scored to create the flap for the acetate strip


The card base gets scored at 5.5, 8.5, 9 and 9.5 inches


The first fold is at the 5.5 score line, creating the card base.


Next you fold the three extra scores.
First you fold the middle score up and the bottom and the 
top score get folded down or into the card


This is what your fold should look like when you are done.
The little valley is where we will put score tap and attach the acetate strip.


I have added my scor tap in the valley and added my strip of acetate.
I am only adding one strip of acetate so I probably only needed on strip of scor tape in the valley.


I decided that I wanted to use this paper that had a rainbow on it to 
cover the front of my card so I cut it to size and attached it.


Then I added my unicorns.
I used clear heat embossing and colored them with copic markers.


I die cut a white panel for the inside of the card and stamped a sentiment
from the stamp set at the bottom so that it would be seen when the card was set up as an easel.


I added a little diamond from the set with a single layer of foam tape to act a stopper so that the card would stay propped up.


To finish off the card I added a few clear sequins.

I love how this card turned out!
I will definitely be making more cards with this fold in the future!
Thank you so much for stopping by!
Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!!


☆ Facebook ☆ Instagram ☆ YouTube ☆

No comments:

Post a Comment