Wednesday, June 13, 2018

You are Jawsome - Doodles Paper Playground

 You are Jawsome




I started by coloring my panel. 
I used water colors and did a multi-color blue wash with some blue flecks.


I then added some bubbles and a sentiment.
I used the Duh-Nuh set from Lawn Fawn on this card.


Then I created my shaker window.
I didn't want to waste the colored circle 
so I used it as the background of my shaker.


I created the well right on the card base.
I used my standard double layer of foam tape and 
put it all over the back side of the panel.


I carefully placed the panel on the card front, on top of the shaker.


I stamped the sharks on watercolor paper so I could use my watercolors.
I used the SnC2 to cut out the images.
I added one shark to the base of the shaker to finish off the card. 



For this card I used the Sparkle Blend Peacock Pizzazz
This is one of the new blends for June so make sure you check out the other new releases!


There are more great Sparkle Blends and a large assortment of items for all your crafty projects!

I am going to enter this card in the following challenges:

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!!


☆ Facebook ☆ Instagram ☆ YouTube ☆

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely shaker card! Great color combo too. Thanks for playing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete