Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Monster Happy Birthday - Doodles Paper Playground

Monster Happy Birthday




For this card I used a digital image from Beth Duff Designs, Slime Ya, that I colored with Prismacolor Colored Pencils.

I used Lawn Fawn rectangle dies for my base and top panels and Zig Zag square dies for my shaker window.



I added my acetate window and a double layer of foam tape to the back of my top panel.
I attached my base panel to the card front and measured out my sequins. 


I placed my top panel on the card base and then added my colored monster.

To finish the card I used a Lawn Fawn banner die and the 
birthday sentiment from Lawn Fawns Beam Me Up set. 
I also added a few sequins to the banner and the front of the card.



For this card I used the Sparkle Blend Sweet Treats
This is one of the new blends for June so make sure you check out the other new releases!


There are more great Sparkle Blends and a large assortment of items for all your crafty projects!

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!!


☆ Facebook ☆ Instagram ☆ YouTube ☆

No comments:

Post a Comment