Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Happy Birthday -Doodles Paper Playgrounds

Happy Birthday!




I started with my base panels. 
I have a balloon die from Crafting Desert Divas that I used to create my shaker window for this card. 
I cut it from my top panel and used the birthday sentiment from Lawn Fawn Hang In There 


I added my standard double layer of foam tape. . . 


Placed my sequins and added my top panel.


For my images I have a Kraken from Lawn Fawn Loveable Legends, I also used the party hat from that set and I die cut a string for my balloon.

I added them all to the front of my card and added a few sequins as well!


For this card I used the Birthday Bash Blend 
from Doodles Paper Playgrounds.

I love that this set has little balloons and party hats in it!

Pick up your own pack of Sparkle Blends at www.whiterosecraftsllc.com 

There are more great Sparkle Blends and a large assortment of items for all your crafty projects!

I am also going to enter this card in the 


Thank you so much for stopping by!

Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!! 


FacebookInstagramYouTube

2 comments:

  1. Such a fun card! Love the kraken and the rainbow paper. Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card Fawn! What a fun way to use that kraken!!

    ReplyDelete