Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Flamingo Birthday - Doodles Paper Playgrounds

Flamingo Birthday

 
As soon as I saw this Sparkle Blend I knew that I would use these stamps from Strawberry Jude Stamps!


I stamped my flamingos on some pink paper, it made the coloring really easy. 
I used a pink colored pencil to color in the darker areas and blended it out with gamsol. 
I used grey marker on their legs.



For the shaker I used my fuse tool. I took a fusing envelope and 
created a few section using a Lawn Fawn border die as my guide.
I put my sequins in the middle pocket then used a Lawn Fawn die as my guide 
to trim my shaker down so that it would fit on the inside of my card.


I added my flamingos and a banner with a happy birthday sentiment on it.

So behind these items is how I am going to attach the shaker to the inside of my card. 
I added some scor tape to the back of the images so that it would not be visible from the front!


To finish the inside I added some green paper to the side flaps.

On the font I added pink paper and use a matching mini stamp to kind of create my own patterned paper. I stamped the flamingos in three shades of pink.


I added a few shapes and one more flamingo to the belt.


I like how this card turned out. . . 
I think if I were to do this again I would put sequins in all of the shaker pockets.

You can find the dimensions that I followed for this card on my other blog, here.


For this card I used the Flamingo Topic 
from Doodles Paper Playgrounds.

The best part about this blend is that it has little flamingos in it!! 
Totally Cute!!! I also love the combo of pink and green , it is one of my favorites!

Pick up your own pack of Sparkle Blends at www.whiterosecraftsllc.com 

There are more great Sparkle Blends and a large assortment of items for all your crafty projects!

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!! 


FacebookInstagramYouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment