Monday, June 27, 2016

Craftin' Desert Divas Linky Party - Red, White and Blue





Hello friends! The theme for this Linky Party at Craftin Desert Divas is "Red, White and Blue"! We would love to see all of your projects that fit this theme! So go ahead and craft it and link it up on the Craftin Desert Diva's Blog.

Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly Linky Party over 
at the CDD blog. We hope you will share your projects with us! And don't forget 
about  the prizes! Every Linky Party will have a winner and a Top 3! 
The more times you link up...the more chances you have to win!!

Our Sponsors for this Linky Party are:

One 4"x 6" stamp set
One Digi Stamp of choice

Here is what I made..



I used the little miss liberty digi stamp, printed her on watercolor paper and colored her with Zig Clean Color Markers. I used the Fancy Frame die to cut the watercolor paper.



I used the Picture Frame Die to cut a piece of blue card stock for the background. I also used the flag dies in the Fancy Frame die and die cut them from red polka dot paper.


I finished the card by adding some glittery sprinkles!
These things are my favorite!

Here are all the CDD products I used:

Little Miss Liberty Digital Stamp

Picture Frame Die

Fancy Frame Die

Mini Banner Die

Sprinkles


Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!! 
Fawn


2 comments: