Sunday, June 5, 2016

Stamping Smiles Designs / Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge


You Make Me Happy When Skies Are Grey



I chose Inlaid Design/Monochromatic/Scalloped Border. 



I decided to paper piece the  MFT Die-namics Layered umbrella for this card. I used Lawn Fawn papers, Black card stock for my base,  Guava card stock for my scalloped edge panel. I used the Wildflower line dance and small polka dots from the Lawn Fawn Polka in the Meadow paper pad for the umbrella. I used regular white card stock for my top panel since I wasn't doing any coloring. 



I stamped a sentiment from Simon Says Stamp Bring the Sunshine set, using LF Guava and Manatee inks. I added Wink of Stella to the black uper part o fthe umbrella, the handle and the word grey in the sentiment and finished it off with some glittery dots.

This card is for the following challenges:






Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!! 
 Fawn

4 comments:

  1. your umbrella card is adorable...love the pink paper piecing...thanks for sharing at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this. I love gray, that seams weird, but esp paired with colors like this!! beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cool! Love your design! And the sentiment is so lovely! Thank you so much for joining us at SSD Tic-Tac-Toe challenge blog.
    Olesya, DT

    ReplyDelete