Wednesday, June 1, 2016

CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS JUNE DIGI CHALLENGE - COFFEE

Hello and welcome to my blog!

This is my first post as a Digi Design Team member for Craftin Desert Divas! I am so excited about this and look forward to the great designs in the coming months!

The June digi challenge is Coffee!


Get yours here! Coffee Couple Digital Stamp

I started by printing my sentiment on some water color paper, I had planned on printing the cute coffee couple as well but I was having a moment so I cut them from vinyl with my Cricut Explore and added them to my panel. I also cut a mask of the coffee couple so that I could cover the image and do the color splashes. I used Distress Ink for the splashes and also to color in the images. I added a ribbon between my panels and finished with some shades of brown sequins. Oh! I also added this little glittered heart that I had laying around in between the cute couple!



Make sure you head over to the Craftin' Desert Divas Gallery Facebook page and participate in our challenge! Everyone is a winner with a free Digi Stamp to all participants!

Craftin Desert Divas

Don't forget to participate in the Linky Party Challenge and check out the new release, plus lots of great stamps, dies, papers, sprinkles and SEQUINS!!!! I love sequins! 

Thanks for stopping by, see you next time!

Fawn

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on making the CDD Digi Team - Looks like you're off to a great start - your card is FANTASTIC! Can't wait to see what else you've got up your sleeve! Have a Wonderful Day!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete