Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Craftin Desert Divas - June Digi Challenge

Hello and welcome to my blog!

Here is a second project for the June Digi Challenge - Coffee!




Get yours here! Tipsy Cups Digital Stamp

I printed my tipsy cups on water color paper and added a sentiment down the side. I decided that I wanted to make this a shaker card so I used an Exacto knife and cut the middles out of each cup. I decided to use Pastel Paradise CDD sequins. I colored the cups with Zig Clean Color markers. I then used the Outdoor Landscape die on the side because I wanted to show off more of my background paper.



Make sure you head over to the Craftin' Desert Divas Gallery Facebook page and participate in our challenge! Everyone is a winner with a free Digi Stamp to all participants!



Don't forget to participate in the Linky Party Challenge and check out the new release, plus lots of great stamps, dies, papers, sprinkles and SEQUINS!!!! I love sequins! 

Thanks for stopping by, see you next time!



Fawn

Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!! Fawn

1 comment:

  1. I just love this - I plan to follow your directions and make some of these cards. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete