Friday, July 1, 2016

Craftin Desert Divas July Digi Challenge - Beach

Craftin Desert Divas July Digi Challenge - Beach! 

Here is what I created! 



I used the Sand Castle Girl digi stamp, you can get it here: Sand Castle Girl



This is the first time I layered my digi stamps. I set them up how I wanted them in Word, printed on watercolor paper and colored them with Zig Clean Color markers.



I die cut the panel with the CDD fancy dies and adhered it to my base panel and I finished it off with some matte sprinkles.




Make sure you head over to the Craftin' Desert Divas Gallery Facebook page and participate in our challenge! Everyone is a winner with a free Digi Stamp to all participants!

Craftin Desert Divas

Don't forget to participate in the Linky Party Challenge and check out the new release, plus lots of great stamps, digi stamps, dies, papers, sprinkles and SEQUINS!!!! I love sequins! 



There is also a 4th of July sale right now!!!!!!



Here are the CDD products I used: 


Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!! 
Fawn

3 comments:

  1. Awww.... she's cute! Fun card!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Fawn, such a sweet image.
    Thanks for joining in at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandcastles for summer fun. We appreciate your wonderful art, so creative and beautiful. Thank you for sharing with us in the #236-#237 - Word Art Wednesday AG Challenge.
    Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete