Friday, March 29, 2019

☆ Dream ☆ Doodles Paper Playground

☆ Dream ☆



☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆



I die cut my base panel from this pretty purple cardstock and 
this is a die cut from Cricut.
I am using it as the web to my dream catcher for this card.


I stamped these feathers from Strawberry Jude Stamps on 
some watercolor paper and used Zig Clean Color markers to add color. 
I cut them out with my scan and cut. 


I added some Wilted Violet and Shaded Lilac Distress Oxide to the web.


I adhered the web to the base panel with a Zig two way glue pen and 
then added the feathers with some scor tape.


For the dream die cut I placed some score tape on the back of the 
paper so that I wouldn't have to try to get glue on the skinny cut. 
So much easier!


I used the star outline and the ink splatters to add 
something extra to the base panel.


Then I added sequins to the web with some glossy accents.


I used sequins from the Sparkle Blends : Vixen set to decorate the web.
I love the pale inks, purples and blues in this set, so dreamy!

There are more great Sparkle Blends and a large assortment 
of items for all your crafty projects over at White Rose Crafts!

There is also a new Facebook group where you can share 
creations you have made with Sparkle Blends!
Come check it out, share some inspiration!


Thank you so much for stopping by!
Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!!


☆ Facebook ☆ Instagram ☆ YouTube ☆

No comments:

Post a Comment