Friday, March 8, 2019

Hello Cloud Shaker - Doodles Paper Playground

Hello Cloud Shaker


☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆


I die cut my panels, a speckled paper for the base and 
watercolor paper for my top panel.


I picked up a few of those makeup brushes and 
wanted to try blending the distress oxides, 
It worked so good!
I used Broken China and Peacock Feathers.


I flicked with some perfect pearls water. . . 


I die cut my shaker windows and I also wanted to add a cloud frame. . . 


I created this colored paper for the word die cut out. . . 


I added my acetate and double layer of foam tape to the back of my card 
and laid out my sequins. . .


Added my top panel and my cloud frame and word die. . . 


I used the Icicle Sparkle blend on this card. . . 
With the silver and light teal I thought it would make a perfect cloud!

There are more great Sparkle Blends and a large assortment 
of items for all your crafty projects over at White Rose Crafts!

There is also a new Facebook group where you can share 
creations you have made with Sparkle Blends!
Come check it out, share some inspiration!


Thank you so much for stopping by!
Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!!


☆ Facebook ☆ Instagram ☆ YouTube ☆

No comments:

Post a Comment