Friday, March 15, 2019

Lucky - Doodles Paper Playground

Lucky


☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆



I stamped my image from Mommy Lhey and colored with copic markers.


I die cut all my panels and shaker pieces. . . 


 layered my base panels . . . 


And used a double layer of foam tape on my shaker window 
and laid out my sequins.


I love how full this shaker is! 
I wanted to get all the great bits of this shaker mix in the card. . . 


I stamped my word and white heat embossed it.
I die cut it out to look like a ticket stub.


I attached my word and my lucky lady to my card.



I used the Good Luck Charm blend on this card. . . 
Obviously perfect for St. Patrick day cards!

There are more great Sparkle Blends and a large assortment 
of items for all your crafty projects over at White Rose Crafts!

There is also a new Facebook group where you can share 
creations you have made with Sparkle Blends!
Come check it out, share some inspiration!


Thank you so much for stopping by!
Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!!


☆ Facebook ☆ Instagram ☆ YouTube ☆

No comments:

Post a Comment