Friday, April 5, 2019

Toadally Awesome - Doodles Paper Playground

Toadally Awesome


☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆



I used this super cute frog from Create a Smile Unfrogettable. 
I stamped him and colored him with copic markers.


I cut my top panel using Lawn Fawn's Stripey Background.
I put foam tape all around the edges and on a few lines on the inside.


I placed the sequins in the spaces and then I placed the card base onto the panel.
So much easier that way.


I stamped this banner and froggy sentiment from Lawn Fawn


I placed them on the bottom of my card.


I used the new Sparkle Blends Birthstone Edition May : Emerald 
It's such a great blend of green bits, my favorite color!!!

There are more great Sparkle Blends and a large assortment 
of items for all your crafty projects over at White Rose Crafts!

There is also a new Facebook group where you can share 
creations you have made with Sparkle Blends!
Come check it out, share some inspiration!


Thank you so much for stopping by!
Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!!


☆ Facebook ☆ Instagram ☆ YouTube ☆

1 comment: