Wednesday, December 19, 2018

It's Your Birthday Mermaid Shaker - Doodles Paper Playgrounds

It's Your Birthday


☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

My niece turns 10 this month and she loves mermaids so 
I wanted to make her a mermaid shaker birthday card.



I die cut my top panel from some patterned paper and 
also die cut the shaker window.
I stamped the sentiment with some matching purple ink.


Obviously had to go with mermaids, 
I stamped then colored with copic markers to match the sequins.


I added the acetate to the back of the panel. 
I dug though my little drawer of pre-colored images for a few more things 
to put on the front. I found a fish and some seaweed that worked out great.
I also stamped some purple bubbles.


I had an extra mermaid so I added the cut out from the front panel to the inside, added the mermaid and then stamped the sentiment in matching purple.


I added a single layer of foam tape, I wanted this shaker to be 
low profile so that I could easily send it in the mail. 
I laid out my sequins and placed the top panel.


I love how it turned out!



For this shaker I used the Juniper Berries Sparkle Blend from Doodle Paper Playground.

I love the glitter sequins in this blend.
There are more great Sparkle Blends and a large assortment 
of items for all your crafty projects over at White Rose Crafts!

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!!


☆ Facebook ☆ Instagram ☆ YouTube ☆

1 comment:

  1. May the Christmas season fill your home with joy, your heart with love and your life with laughter.

    ReplyDelete