Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Life Is Sweet - HeartCraft Paper

 Life is Sweet


☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

For this card I used this cupcake image from HeartCraft Paper.


I printed my image out, colored it with copic markers and fussy cut it out.


I die cut a background from some patterned paper that looked like sprinkles 
and use this sentiment stamp from Sweet Stamp Shop.


I attached the panel to my card base and attached the 
cupcake with a single layer of foam tape.
I also added some glitter enamel dots and 
some stickles to the cupcake.

I love that this image is so versatile!
You can make your cupcake any flavor!


HeartCraft Paper has super cute images, SVG files and also 

Make sure you check out everything they 
offer while looking at the new release!

There is also a Facebook group where you can share your 
creations and be inspired by others sharing theirs!

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!!


☆ Facebook ☆ Instagram ☆ YouTube ☆

No comments:

Post a Comment