Friday, January 4, 2019

Our Love is Brilliant - Doodles Paper Playground

Our Love is Brilliant


☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆


I started by die cutting all my base panels


I heat embossed this cute light bulb from Lawn Fawn using 
Ranger liquid platinum embossing powder.
 I colored it with copic markers and used some Winks of Stella on it.


I used a partial sentiment from a Lawn Fawn set and
this brilliant word from a spellbinders set.
I heat embossed them with Ranger liquid platinum embossing powder.
I also used a little bit of distress ink in ground espresso 
on the edges of this panel.


I layered up my panels.
I used a single layer of foam tape to adhere the top panel.


I placed the light bulb in the window with a single layer of foam tape as well.



To finish this card I used sequins from 
Doodles Paper Playground Copper Penny Sparkle Blend.
It is this really cool mix of oranges and greens and teals and browns.
. . . I love it.

There are more great Sparkle Blends and a large assortment 
of items for all your crafty projects over at White Rose Crafts!

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!!


☆ Facebook ☆ Instagram ☆ YouTube ☆

No comments:

Post a Comment