Sunday, December 9, 2018

Valentine Angel - HeartCraft Paper

Valentine Angel


☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

This month I am guest designing over at HeartCraft Paper.
This image is from the December release, isn't it adorable!?!



I started by printing out my image and die cutting 
it with a stitched rectangle die.


I colored the image in with Copic markers and use glitter pens on the hearts.
I used a wink of Stella on the wings because you can't 
have an angel with plain wings!


I die cut a sparkly background and adhered it to my card base.


I place my colored image panel onto my card. . . 


I added this love that I die cut from the same background paper and added a few glitter enamel dots at the top of the card to balance out the hearts.

HeartCraft Paper has super cute images, SVG files and also 

Make sure you check out everything they 
offer while looking at the new release!

There is also a Facebook group where you can share your 
creations and be inspired by others sharing theirs!

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!!


☆ Facebook ☆ Instagram ☆ YouTube ☆

No comments:

Post a Comment