Monday, November 26, 2018

Snowman Shaker - Doodles Paper Playground

Sending Joy For the Holidays


☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆


I started with creating my base panel.
I used Mission Gold watercolors on some watercolor paper and did 
blue ombre with a pearly white paint splatter


I die cut some snowy hills and added some blue glitter heat embossing to the tops.
I stamped my images, colored the hat with copics and used a patterned paper for the scarf.


I layered the snowy hills and used a die to trim the bottom 
so they wouldn't poke out of the shaker.


I assembled and added the snowman.


I white heat embossed my sentiment.


I laid out my sequins. . . 


I used two circle dies to create my shaker frame. 
I used glittery silver paper.
I attached it with a double layer of foam tape so that there is 
plenty of room for my shaker bits!



For this shaker I used the Snow Cool Sparkle Blend from Doodle Paper Playground.

I love how there are several different sized snowflakes in this blend.
There are more great Sparkle Blends and a large assortment of items for 
all your crafty projects over at White Rose Crafts!

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!!


☆ Facebook ☆ Instagram ☆ YouTube ☆

No comments:

Post a Comment