Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Happy Thanksgiving - Mini Jar Shaker - Doodles Paper Playground

Have a Happy Thanksgiving


☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

You know how little baby food jars would be used to
make cute little snow globes?
I bought the Lawn Fawn How You Bean set and shaker die set so
that I could make cute little shaker jars.



I started by stamping and die cutting all my pieces. 
I clear heat embossed the jar and the little pie and added some wink of Stella to the crust


First I added my pie to the base.


Then I measured out my sequins. . . I could have added more, I constantly teeter between adding to many or not enough sequins. . . Oh well. Lol! 


I added the frame with the acetate and then added the jar lid.


At first I was just going to leave it as a little shaker tag but then I 
decided to make into a cute little card.

I used the base die to cut a little shaped card.


I adhered the shaker to the front and now it's a cute little shaped card!



For this card I used the Sparkle Blend Be-Leaf in Yourself 
from Doodles Paper Playgrounds. 

I am really loving the flat glitter sequins and 
this mix has cute little maple leaves!

There are more great Sparkle Blends and a large assortment of items for 
all your crafty projects over at White Rose Crafts!

I am also entering this card in the following challenge:




Thank you so much for stopping by!
Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!!


☆ Facebook ☆ Instagram ☆ YouTube ☆

4 comments:

  1. This is so adorable!! And I do remember that craze for baby food jars!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is SO cute!!! what fun inspiration!! that mason jar is soooo cute as a shaker!! thank you so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable shaker card! I love that you filled it with a yummy pie! Who wouldn't love that? Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete